missing

Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah..

I uttered along the journey to the examination hall. Everytime I thought of something bad, something that shouldn't be thought of a muslim, saw something that will only add make my heart more and more dirtier, I uttered the word, astaghfirullah.

Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah..

Those were the only words that I could utter as I walk home from the examination hall. Thanking Allah for easing my task through out the 2-hour examination period.

How wonderful the world was.. and how great it was to praise the Al-mighty Allah. To feel protected, to feel cared for..

It occurred to me, that once I finish all of my exams and get myself busy with other stuffs, I might not be able to appreciate the meaning of these words anymore. Why? Because at that time, there might not be anything so obvious to thank Allah for. There might be no obvious reason to istighfar for. And unless Allah allows me too, then even if utter those words, it wouldn't really mean that much. Oh, how arrogant of me!

Human beings, huh! They forget so easily.

I really hope that that doesn't happen. If only I could always be in the best state of iman at all time. To feel the sweetness of praising and glorifying Allah in all that I do. To be aware of everything that Allah has provided me, to appreciate and to be grateful to Him at all time.

Oh Allah, how I really miss Him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H said, if there was a person whos state of Iman is always at a high level, then Jibrail would come down from the sky to shake hand with that person, i.e., no one is always gonna be at the best state of iman. The bani of Adam would always be committing sin, but the best among you are those who always repent. Remember that!