a smile and a hug

'Just a smile and the rain is gone'

Such a true verse..

All you need to do is come and give me a smile, give me a nice big hug, and you've made my day.

How could I ever lose you people?

At times when I feel like wanting to sulk, and run away from you people, there will come a moment when I will suddenly imagine you people doing the same thing to me. Oh! What a horrible feeling that would be.

Selfish me, I can sulk and scowl to people if I want to, but people can not do it to me. And just who do you think you are???!!

No. It's been said, that you are with them because you need them, not because they need you. If they don't have you, they can be with many other people who are deeply in love with Allah and dakwah. But if you are not with them, them with who do you want to be with?

Just when I really thought I'd never find myself a good, best friend/s in my life, Allah bestowed me with the greatest lot of people that I could ever want; these are people who loves Allah, and are willing to sacrifice their life for the sake of Islam. And from these people do I find true happiness and ukhuwwah. These are the friends who taught me of Islam and it's beauty, of Allah and His magnificence, of Dakwah and its blissful rewards.

Thank you Allah for sending me among your best servants as my companions. Bless them, and bless me in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

No comments: