Harapan padaMu subur kembali

Subhanallah...

As I read through all my previous entries, I found myself asking to myself, where has that strong person gone?

Most of my previous post are filled by 'ummi's' nasihah. Filled with one short verse from the Quran. Filled with the desire to totally follow Rasulullah S.A.W. in every aspect of life. Filled with the hunger to be close to Allah. Filled with the passion to become a better daie.

But the me today, unfortuantely enough, still have problems struggling with jahiliyah. Still have problems coping up with mutabaah amal. And have not even the slightest reflection of a daie..

Astaghfirullah.. astaghfirullah..astaghfirullah..

I wonder how have I fallen this far?

Having read through those entries, I now feel thankful that I did write those back then. At least, today, I know that I can be better than who I am today. And I will continue striving hard, to be that strong person again, and hopefully even better. May Allah give me strength to do that. And, may my rindu to Rasulullah S.A.W. subur kembali..

2 comments:

FA said...

dear HA,the giant in you is sleepy.mine as well..wake up oh giant. For the giant of a daie cannot sleep.

HA said...

oh, giant. (this is from which story eh? lupa sudah)..

yok2..jum kita bangkitkan giant yang kemamaian ini..