start of a new beginning

Assalamualaikum

So, you've read the mail huh? :)

Anyway, I hope you're all ok with the plan. And even if you do not want to participate, it's ok. I'm fine with it.

There are things that I want to write down and want people to know, and at the same time I don't want people to know who's talking.

But at this stage of life, I strongly believe that I will need support. And amazingly enough, when I want to talk about something, the names that will pop up in my mind are yours. I don't mind who I talk to, who ever among you are available, I will reach out to. And though I don't totally know everyone of you by heart, and that I've only met some of you a number of times since we know each other, I have a strong feeling that I can trust you, and that you'll be there for me if I need you, and that I'll be more than willing to be there for you if you have any problems.

Well, you might not feel the same way, it's up to you, really. But I want all of you to know that this is how I feel about you. So, thank you so much :)

Anyway, for some reason, I have a strong feeling of going for Jaulah to the east coast sometime when I'm back for holidays. Who's available there aih? I want to spend some days at AN's house. If FA and IZ's there, I'd like to stop by too. If TH available, I'd like to come over to your house too. This is just my plan so far. Still a long way to go.

And oh, I'm still thinking of a retreat at PD some time when we are all available. How would you guys like that?

:) i'm excited.

5 comments:

FA said...

i'm in ukhti..I also need this

HA said...

:) Jzkk..

moga dikau menjadi 'harun' buatku, dan diriku 'harun' buatmu..

NU said...

"You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left"

inshaAllah, everyone especially HA..U're not alone:)We are here =)

Anyway, bulan 7 tahun ni datang la rumah :) musim buah-buahan ;)

AN said...

Jemput datang rumah :)

BA said...

I have my own this-kind-of-blog jugak. hehe..

jom pegi PD! semua org kena amik cuti ramai2